So here is a photo of the half-walker. He actually took a few steps from me to S last night, but they were more like a stumble than an actual planned step, so we're not counting it as walking.
I took him to band camp today, though and he liked sitting in the grass listening to the kids play. He also liked tipping their stands and music over and moving their water bottles. I was worried he would just be naughty and make it hard to teach sectionals, but he was very good. He is used to loud, bad sounds already so that part was no big deal to him. And he really liked the free cookies- the high school kids are doing their cookie dough fundraiser.
Anyone happen to know anyone selling a BOB Stroller? They are these really, really nice (code word for expensive) strollers they sell for jogging with your baby. I got one I thought I really liked and it's pretty good, but the trunk of my car is just too small for the thing, so I have to disassemble it every time and then put it back together at the stroller exercise class and it doesn't go together so smoothly. I then have to get my hammer out of my little tool kit and pound the wheels on. It's totally ghetto. And, everyone there has either A. a big SUV that their stroller fits in without all this business of hammers and wheels or B. a nice stroller that was designed to come apart and go back together easily- a.k.a. a BOB Stroller or C. both A and B. S already told me that I need to be happy with this stroller because this is the one I wanted and when I got it, I really liked and blah, blah. He hasn't pushed the glorious BOB stroller though. Picture it this way, my stroller now is like pushing an old vacuum that is heavy and doesn't really go very smoothly and the BOB is like pushing a Dyson Ball vacuum (which I also want, but WILL NOT, repeat WILL NOT pay that kind of $$$ for a vacuum- I might pay it for a stroller though).
Anyway, if you happen to see a BOB stroller for sale, keep me in mind and call me immediately. They do not last long at garage sales, craigslist, etc. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment